Monday, January 18

Left 4 Dead 2 Pipe Bomb Trick

Yesterday, I opened up Left 4 Dead 2 for my habitual Scavenge round and joined a Motel server. First thing that happens when I join, this Ellis goes: "Hey, you guys want to see something awesome? Check this out." We watch as he grabs a pipe bomb and jump-chucks it through the air towards the signs. We're all like, "I don't get it," until, moments later, the pipe bomb explodes, sending three gas canisters hurtling towards us. "Hol.y. Crap," I say, "that was the coolest thing I've ever seen." And the best part: Spitters still can't blow up the cans because they haven't been touched yet.

For rounds following, we each take turns trying to peg the canisters, usually with mild success. But, today, I joined another round at the Motel and, lo and behold, more people were trying the Pipe Bomb Trick. It went freaking viral. Fortunately, I was prepared, armed with my trusty WeGame recorder for just such occasions. I managed to catch on tape many successful pegs, as well as some failures. I used Pinnacle Video Spin 2 to splice the videos together along with some editing.

Check it out.


Source: Left 4 Dead 2 Pipe Bomb Trick

No comments:

Post a Comment