Monday, November 30

Left 4 Dead 2 Scavenge Strategy Guide


If you were to look at my Steam profile, you might notice that I've been playing a whole lot of Left 4 Dead 2 lately. 90% of that time has gone towards a very special mode called Scavenge. Eventually, I figured that I should put my knowledge to use and share my strategic knowledge of Scavenge with the masses. So, I wrote a strategy guide. GameFaqs has been a very helpful site to me over the years, and I really appreciate the selfless work of the community strategy writers. I decided to give back a little and submitted my strategy guide to GameFaqs. Miraculously, the guide was accepted, ten pages of strategic dribble discussing such nonsense such as Steam etiquette and teamwork.

If you, too, fancy some Left 4 Dead 2 Scavenge, then feel free to check out the strategy guide. I would love some comments and suggestions about the guide as well, so feel free to leave a comment and let me know. If you have any questions about Scavenge, please send me an email (finnhaverkamp@gmail.com), and I'll get back to you promptly. Thanks, Valve, for such an amazing mode.

1 comment:

  1. Good work. There are surprisingly few guides like this online. I'll refer eager noobs this way for sure. I've had great luck with point black smokers lately however. If you stand around a corner or something, just far enough that their first melee swipe misses. You're pretty likely to grab the survivor without too much fuss. It seems so contrary to what I'd normally do with a smoker, but it's much better to try that then the 4 dmg swipe. Dr Jekyll

    ReplyDelete