Tuesday, August 5

Best Trailers of E3 2008

Hi everybody. E3 has come again yet again. And, as usual, so have many, many game trailers. I'm a big fan of video game trailers; watching them is one of my favorite past times. I really appreciate when a trailer hypes you up for a game. In concordance with this, here are what I think are the Best Trailers of E3 2008. The trailers are also sometimes representative of my most anticipated games. I would encourage you to watch the following trailers (in HD at the link if you've got a nice screen) and other trailers from these games at their respective game pages at Game Trailers.

Be sure to tell us what your favorite trailers are in the comments.

Without further ado, here we go (in no particular order).

Mirror's Edge
inspirational.


Prince of Persia
amazing.


Spore
genius.



Street Fighter IV

awesome.



Animal Crossing: City Folk
"lunch-scarfing time already?"


flOwer
this game is simply beautiful.



Left 4 Dead
Left 4 Dead is going to be so, much, fun. Be sure to watch all three parts of the walkthrough.


No comments:

Post a Comment